- Covered members are charged no out-of-pocket expenses for HALO-Flight transports deemed medically necessary.
- Individual or family subscriptions are available for an annual fee of $25. Multi-year memberships are also available: 2 years = $45, 3 years = $65,
4 years = $85, 5 years = $100
- Cost for an average emergency helicopter transport exceeds $15,000. As a HALO-Flight Guardian member, if you or your dependents require our service, we would bill your insurance (if any) and accept that as payment in full. If you are a HALO-Flight Guardian member and do not have insurance, you will not receive a bill. It's that simple.
- Coverage anywhere in our 26 county service area.
- Your Membership Agreement applies only to HALO-Flight or one of our reciprocal partners, San Antonio AirLIFE and Dallas CareFlite. *
- Coverage for all family members who live in the same household and are listed on the application. (Includes dependent children, custodial and non-custodial children).
- Guardian Membership Cards for the primary member listed on the application along with 2 vehicle decals identifying you as a member.
- Medicaid recipients are not eligible to join HALO-Flight’s Guardian Subscription Plan due to state regulations. We will, however, still transport these patients.
- Payments can be made by cash, check, money order, or credit card.
- New Membership is effective 14 Days after receipt and verification of payment. There is no waiting period for renewing members.
Click here for online application >
Click here to download PDF form >
For more information about the HALO-Flight Guardian Subscription Plan, or to receive an application, please contact Hillary Reyna at email@example.com or at (361) 265-0509.
Medically Necessary: HALO-Flight Guardian Subscription Plan benefits are restricted to medically necessary services defined as a specific need for emergent helicopter air ambulance transport within our service area. The specific need must meet the Regional Advisory Council Bypass Protocol or diagnosis from a physician that determines an alternative form of transportation would be medically inappropriate regarding the patient condition. It is NOT for the convenience of a Provider, Physician, or Patient. HALO-Flight has the right to deny any request that is inappropriate based upon medical necessity or suspected memberships abuse. If abuse is found to exist, HALO-Flight reserves the right tot terminate membership.
*In the event that any members of the Guardian Subscription Plan require services from one of our reciprocal partners, they will be subject to their terms of agreement.